Thursday, December 30, 2010

We Have Turned the Corner

As you know, I entertained thoughts of relocating my office to Saratoga when we were one of the first businesses to feel the effects of the tsunnami recession in the Summer of 2007. Despite the fact that I did not feel that Cropseyville was the ideal location for my evolving dental practice, I recognized that I had been in that area for 3 decades and attracted a sufficient number of patients from outside the area to have a viable practice. The recession changed everything and relocating was no longer an option but a necessity if I was to continue to work in the profession that I love.

We had two really bad years during 2008 and 2009 and I was wondering if retirement was inevitable despite the fact that I was doing the best dentistry of my career and my patients and my colleagues frequently told me that.

I am pleased to say that 2010 was a turn around year as both the economy and my practice started to right themselves. It is my strong belief that 2011 will be my best year ever. I love dentistry, my office, my staff and my patients. I will work as hard as ever to make sure that I take care of each and every one of you, my patients.

Please let your family, friends and co-workers know who your dentist is and why you have selected me as your dentist.

Let us hope that 2011 is a wonderful year for everyone. HAPPY NEW YEAR