Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Alway Trying to Get Better at What I Do

I received the following email today:
wow!!!!!! that case is so incredible, every time i think you can't get any better , you do!

If I was planning to retire, it would have happened three years ago when the recession brought our practice to a screeching halt. The dental surveys show that the vast majority of dentists practicing today WANT to be retired by MY age.

I plan to practice dentistry for more than a decade and if that is to be the case, I fully expect to be much better at what I do than I am today.

I always want to try to be the BEST.

Every time I complete a really good case, I pray that this will not be my last great case. And as you can tell from the email that I received from one of my colleagues, I continue to improve and the quality of the cases gets better.

Score one for the old guys.