Friday, April 16, 2010

Looking Good from a 1000 Miles Away

I consulted with a young Navy Man this week who wanted some cosmetic dentistry to fix the spaces between his front teeth. As is our protocol, I asked the young man how he selected our office for his consultation. He informed me that his mother is a dental hygienist and lives in Michigan and that she had spent HOURS investigating many dentists in the Capital District and that she was happy with the work on my website and my credentials.

Can you imagine that? Selecting a professional for his or her COMPETENCE and Credentials. The old fashioned way to find a physician or dentist to take care of you or your family.

I guess it should be easy for folks in the Capital District to find my office if a dental hygienist 1000 miles away can find me.