Saturday, May 1, 2010

This is NOT Manhattan

I saw my patient who is a model (her case is on my website) for a second time in two days and while we were chatting she told me that no one beleives that she has had cosmetic dentistry. They tell her that her teeth are just BEAUTIFUL and that they have to be natural...My job is to make teeth look like the very best that NATURE has to offer.

When other models from Manhattan tell my patient that they are planning to have cosmetic dentistry she tells them NOT to have veneers here (meaning Manhattan) but they need to take a trip to Saratoga to have Dr. Benjamin treat them.

Isn't that a change? Most of the time you hear folks say that they are going to New York City to buy something or buy some service.

Saratoga is not Manhattan but for some things....Saratoga rates right up there with Manhattan.