Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Professor


As most people know, I am an assoicate clinical professor (visiting) at the State University of NY at Buffalo and I lectured at the school a few weeks ago. Tonight is my night to demonstrate to my young colleagues what I do for you, my patients. I want them to totally change how they think and consider moving in the direction of not only excellence but also conservative, strong bonded direct restorations instead of cutting down teeth for crowns.

Will I be successful in changing minds of young dentists? Probably not but success will come one dentist at a time. The old dentists that trained me taught me to ALWAYS put my patient's best interest above my own financial interest. I am trying to do that for the next generation. You and I both need to hope that I am successful.
This is a photo of me lecturing at our opening session of our course.