Friday, April 10, 2015

Encouragement

At this stage of my recovery, I need the encouragement and reassurance that I am still able to do what I do for my patients. Nothing is more important to me than doing my best work each and every time that you are in my chair.

I posted a direct resin mockup on a dental forum that I joined last week. One very knowledgeable and talented dentist commented:

Gerald 
Unfair 
You have michaelangelo hands   
Rare talent

Yes, the work that I showed was done 4 months ago but I have practiced that technique this past week and the results are the same as they have always been so that I know that nothing has changed.

I am so blessed to be able to return to work. I am also grateful that my hands , nervous system, brain and eyesight have not be injured in my fall.

Once again, thank you for all your support and for your patience in waiting for me to heal. Other dental patients might have asked to have their records transferred because they would not want to be inconvenienced by waiting for me to return. 
You are a big part of why I am me.

THANK YOU!!!