Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Progress

I have been making significant progress in my recovery from a fractured shoulder and a Reverse Shoulder Replacement. Like everything else, recovery happens in a series of small steps that culminates the completion of an activity that I could not do before.
I am about 1.5 weeks ahead of the range of motion goals that the surgeon set for the first 6 weeks post surgery. And so today I sat down with Tricia and we practiced passing instruments and  using the handpiece in several areas of the mouth so that I could make sure that we were in the realm of ready to return to work. Tomorrow, I will actually replace some old fillings for one of my staff members as my next test prior to returning to work.

My goal is to ALWAYS be at the top of my game when treating a patient...It is the least that I can do for YOU.

I am very excited about my return to work next week.