Friday, April 3, 2015

This Is The Way It Should Be!

Susan and I returned to 18 Division Street after having lunch at Compton's (Have I told you that I hate my temporary forced retirement?) and there was a young man in the lobby who was telling everyone that would listen that he had just had a root canal by Dr. Banchs and it was fabulous. He could not believe that the "dreaded" root canal could be not only pain free but an actually pleasant experience.

As you know, I believe that Dr. Banchs is one of the best endodontists in the world so hearing his patient's experience is nothing new for me or unexpected.

This IS the way health care should be, especially when it involves dentistry.  You should ALWAYS find the BEST physicians and dentists to take care of you...regardless of whether they participate with your insurance company.

You deserve the best care. You deserve to have a great experience. You deserve to have the fabulous outcome that you paid for.

Do you disagree?