Wednesday, April 1, 2015

What Ever Happened to Bright, Talented People?

What ever happened to all the smart people that used to run our country? 
What kind of fool would make the following statement? This is not about Democrats or Republicans, Liberals or Conservatives...It is about voting for ignorant people to lead our great country.
Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear's administration is arguing the state's ban on same-sex marriage isn't discriminatory because it applies to straight people, too.
"Kentucky’s marriage laws treat homosexuals and heterosexuals the same and are facially neutral. Men and women, whether heterosexual or homosexual, are free to marry persons of the opposite sex under Kentucky law, and men and
women, whether heterosexual or homosexual, cannot marry persons of the same sex under Kentucky law," the Democratic governor said in a brief filed with the Supreme Court on March 27.

Do you think that I have too much time on my hands?
My physical therapist was very happy with my progress today and says that I am a week ahead of where he expected me to be at the one month mark. I promise you that I am working very hard at my PT sessions and doing my home exercises so that i can return to work to take care of you.
Thank you again for all the cards and good wishes hoping that I return to work. Trust me...no one wants me back at work more than me. I have hated this month of recovery/retirement.
I will return and I will be as good as ever.