Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Yesterday Was A Really Good Day

If your read my last post, you know that I spent the entire day at my office treating patients. I did not make money but that is not important. I also did not do anything that was extremely challenging. My staff and I are pacing ourselves so that we can evaluate how I do every minute of the day. Our goal is to make sure that I am at my best when I take care of my patients. I have passed every challenge with flying colors so that you can have the quality of care that you want and are used to. We do this by carefully selecting our patients and allowing more time for everything that I am scheduled to do. I am not being rushed or pushed so that quality is the same as always without regards to how much income  I produce.

My staff, which has far more clinical knowledge and expertise than any other dental assistants that I know are paying very close attention  not WHAT   I am doing but HOW I am doing it.

Everything that I have done the last week, whether in actual treatment for our patients or in our practice sessions without patients, has been geared to making sure that I am at my best without any concern whatsoever about how much money I am making...

Our concern for YOU, our patient, is the most important thing in our office. I waited to return to work until I was absolutely certain that I was physically capable of taking care of you. This is an extremely high ethical standard but it is no different than what we do or how we do it on a daily basis.

I care about you more than you could ever know...as it should be.

Thank you, as always, for being our patient.