Friday, August 19, 2016

It is ALWAYS About Trust

My wife Susan was diagnosed with cataracts recently and required lens replacement in both eyes. I noted that Susan could not follow a golf ball even when the ball was hit straight down the fairway.

So who did I send Susan to?

Dr. N became my patient as a young teenager and still is my patient even though he travels 45 miles each way to see me.  Seven years ago I had an eye problem and I became his patient.

You already know that when I have need shoulder and knee surgery, I traveled to New York City for my care. But I know and TRUST Dr. N to treat both Susan and me and that is where she had her cataract surgery.

Yesterday, we traveled 50 miles each way so that Susan could have her surgery and today we made the trip again for her post op check up.

Susan did great and can finally see clearly again...Dr. N. and I treat each other like it matters because it DOES.

Always find great people to take care of you.