Friday, December 11, 2009

My Best Work is the Work that You Can't See


I restored the left front central incisor for this 27 year old female. The very large bonded filling that I replaced was very poorly done, using the wrong resin, the wrong shade and a sloppy technique.
Many dentists would just have loved to cut down the rest of this patient's front tooth and place a crown because they haven't learned the correct technique to place invisible bonded fillings that look like a real tooth.
Why would anyone be a patient of a dentist who doesn't care enough to learn how to do work correctly? What does it say about a patient? If you honestly believe that all dentists know the same techniques and are equally talented then I guess that you would keep your present dentist.
If You can't find the filling in the photograph, perhaps you need to find the dentist who did that work...I will be happy to become YOUR dentist.