Friday, December 18, 2009

You Have A Benjamin Smile

Several years ago I had a large billboard on Route 9 just before Siena College heading south towards Albany. The billboard only had two things: a fabulous smile of one of my patients and the my website address: www.benjaminsmile.com
One of my patients told me a story yesterday during her regular check up about her new smile which is several years old. She was riding in a car with a friend when she passed my billboard. Her friend said to my patient," You have a Benjamin Smile," indicating that her friend admired her smile. The friend then asked my patient,"Who did your BenjaminSmile?" And my patient told her, "Dr. Benjamin"
The Benjaminsmile is a one of a kind work of art requiring hours of planning and two full days of personal treatment as our office's only patient of the day.
There may be other attractive smiles created by other dentists but there is only one BENJAMIN SMILE.