Friday, December 18, 2009

Praise From a Colleague

I have told you that I frequently place my completed cases on the ACE Dental Forum in order to educate my colleagues and have my work critiqued by them. To my great surprise, I noted the following title in the subject line of the email:
LARGE RESIN ALA BENJAMIN--ALMOST
These are the kind words of one of my colleagues,friend and patient:
"Group, Here is yesterday mornings' project. I have admired Gerald Benjamin's work like many of you do and couple of months back I broke #18 and had him repair it. A gracious host, and outstanding educator. I laid there in the chair; mirror in hand watching. He also equilibrated me, a much needed and appreciated service."
I cannot thank my patients and colleague enough for the wonderful things that they say about me and my work.
The greatest gift from God is to have the ability,knowledge,skill,talent and compassion to help another human being.
I am truly blessed.