Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Incredible (Continued)

Many dentists are jealous about protecting their mediocrity and will never give another dentist the recognition that they are due. Really high level dentists have always recognized quality in other dentists and seek them out to study with them. Yesterday, a dentist in Pennsylvania publically acknowledged that my work in direct posterior bonded restorations sets the standard of excellence for all other dentists to follow. Some would argue that one man's opinion is meaningless so I though that I would post a follow up email, praising the work of the dentist posting his case. The second dentist also acknowledges my work as the Standard of Excellence in his post:

Really nice Kurt. Yes, the material gave you a great color match, but
the material didn't do that exquisite anatomy.

I follow Gerald's and Dennie's posts displaying their direct work AND ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE, I AM AMAZED AND CHALLENGED TO DO AS WELL. (My emphasis added)

One funny thing I have found is that the two use pretty different
techniques. Gerald does a bulk fill, while Dennie places each
cusp/incline seperately.

Just goes to show you there are many ways to success in dentistry.

John

Isn't it great that YOUR DENTIST is recognized as one of the best at what he does?
As always, I am honored and humbled by my colleagues comments.