Monday, January 18, 2010

Incredible!

The subject in email post on the ACE dental forum was:
"Another Benjamin-like Effort."
The dentist that posted his case with photos then went on to say the following:

Group, I have been on a quest to create direct resin works of art that rival Gerald Benjamin's. This is my latest effort. I can say that Filtek Supreme seems to be a nicer material for getting natural looking results. This resin began with some flowable probably A2 and god only knows the manufacturer. Then Either A2Dentin or A3Dentin ( I had both out and can't remember which) then the secret weapon B2E(enamel). Gerald says this enamel shade will match everything.

Your dentist is the standard by which other dentists judge their own work. I am honored to have reached the point in my professional career where my work is THE STANDARD OF EXCELLENCE in the area of bonded posterior direct resin restorations (that you might call white porcelain fillings.)